This is an Instant Download.
Essential Spanish for Police and Firefighters!
This practical course is designed to teach basic phrases and specialized terminology needed to communicate with Spanish-speaking people in a variety of human-services situations. Spanish for Police & Firefighters offers an extensive selection of practical questions and expressions for use in talking with Spanish speakers. It also contains a glossary for quick reference to common emergency and law enforcement terms, and an introduction to basic Spanish pronunciation and grammar.
* 4 hours of audio, 82-page quick reference book
* Asking questions, conducting interviews
* Time of day, weights and measures
* Personal description, parts of the body
* Wounds and fractures, first aid
* Weapons and tools
* Fires and fire prevention
* Automobiles and drunk driving
* Narcotics and drug slang
* Arrests and the Miranda law
* Police reports: auto theft
* Assault, burglary
* Missing persons report
Enhanced PDF Features
The Audio Forum® Difference: Audio Forum® PDF books are enhanced with links to MP3 audio files. Speaker icons in the text allow you to hear the corresponding audio. The MP3 files can also be loaded onto your MP3-compatible CD player or digital media player. The PDF books may be read (without enhanced features) on tablet computers. A 10-inch or larger screen is recommended.
System Requirements for Enhanced PDF Features
Mac® OS X® 10.5-10.8
512 MB RAM
Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP
233 MHz or faster processor
128 MB RAM